Cosential provides comprehensive customer relationship management (CRM) and proposal automation solutions for the world's largest Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) firms. Unlike other CRM solutions, Cosential was built by professionals with a deep understanding of the unique pain points and business processes of AEC firms.
A Cosential Implementation Specialist (IS) is responsible for configuring and implementing new Cosential instances for our customers. Managing the implementation project involves ongoing communication, data migration, account configuration and end user training. Each new account is different, so no two clients or work days are the same.
Implementation Specialists are a part of the Implementation Team. The team consists of individuals that rely on one another for guidance, step in when others may be flailing, and come together to provide the best possible implementation and training for our clients.
- 2+ years experience managing SaaS implementation projects. Previous experience implementing CRM systems is preferred.
- Experience in AEC business development or marketing.
- Knowledge of AEC business processes in operations, business development, or marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver end user software training.
- A customer service oriented attitude.
- Flexible work hours to engage clients throughout North America
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Basic Excel skills required, intermediate skills a plus
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
Perks include unlimited time off, health/dental/vision insurance, office snacks, downtown garage parking, and working with a cool group of people.