Sunland Group, Inc. is currently hiring for a Marketing Director. We are a multidisciplinary company of professionals providing program and project management, engineering, architecture and construction management services for a variety of clients. This position is located in Austin. We also have offices in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Denver. We offer excellent employer paid benefits and a 4% matching 401k.
The chief responsibilities of this position include graphical and literary composition for business proposals, maintaining certifications, and marketing collateral.
The goal of this position is to coordinate and complete all efforts undertaken by the Bids and Proposals department to:
- Identify advertised announcements within Sunland’s operating markets
- Prepare graphic and literary responses to advertised RFQ/RFP/RFI’s
- Maintain and update employee resumes and project database
- Works with Division Vice Presidents to identify local opportunities and to plan teaming arrangements
- Create/maintain company brochures, hand-outs, and other promotional items
- Assist in researching and identifying potential tradeshows and other networking events
- Establish/maintain sub-consultant relationships
- Maintain/update material for website
- Assist Management with market research to support expansion of regional offices and properly identify attractive market segments in each region
This position requires thorough knowledge of the A/E/C industry, excellent human relations skills, and Adobe Photoshop.
Major challenges likely to be encountered include: 1) difficulties with expanding on information provided by project managers and individual employees; 2) maintenance of good relationships with internal and external resources; 3) maintaining creative edge despite repetition of duties; 4) strict deadlines.
We are a small firm, so you must be willing to work on your own and be able to not only prepare but also produce the materials. The plus side is that as we grow there is a great chance for advancement. The starting pay is around $70-75k depending on experience and education. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please email us at wpearce[at]sunlandgrp[dot]com