The Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry features a constant barrage of intimidating acronyms and technical terms. Join us for our A/E/C 101 Lunch & Learn as our expert panel unpacks the ins-and-outs of the industry and helps bridge the technical gap.
Attendees will gain insight into the building design process from the perspective of an architect, contractor, MEP engineer, structural engineer and civil engineer. The program is geared towards both new members of the A/E/C community and veterans looking to expand their knowledge base, and learn about a new discipline. Attendees will take home a handy A/E/C 101 Glossary of Terms.
- Allie Horne, CPSM, LEED Green Associate - Communications Director, Meeks Marketing
- David Dalton, AIA, NCARB - Vice President, Kirksey Architecture
- May Vlaming - Senior Project Manager, Harvey-Cleary Builders
- Brian Uhlrich, P.E., LEED AP, CxA - Partner, DBR Engineering
- Melissa Bagdatli, P.E. - Project Manager, DCI Engineers
- Dale Gray, P.E. - Principal, Miller Gray